Purchasing Real Estate on Bequia - All You Need to Know

Purchasing a home on Bequia is a relatively straightforward process.

As is the case throughout St Vincent and the Grenadines, foreign property buyers are required to apply for an Alien Landholding License for which there is a small fee.

The procedure is quite simple and best handled by a local attorney, which we can provide recommendations for.

Alien Landholding License Applications for an Alien Landholding License are reviewed by Cabinet and, if successful, are normally approved within 3-4 months.

Buyers investing in real estate in St Vincent & the Grenadines are also typically required to pay a government tax of 5% of the property value.

We have negotiated an attractive tax concession for Founder buyers at Firefly Villas. Contact us for further details.