Features & Specification
Materials - Luxury as Standard
The villas at Firefly Villas will be built to a very high standard to provide a fine finish.
Villas will be constructed utilizing locally and regionally sourced stone, coralina and travertine marble flooring and coral render walls.
All doors, windows and shutters will be made by local craftsmen where possible, from sustainably sourced wood, including solid cedar and mahogany.
Interiors will feature high quality fixtures and fittings, such as Grohe bathroom fittings and American Standard sanitary ware.
Features & Specification - Carefully Considered Design
Villas have been expertly designed to stand the test of time and to incorporate a range of leading edge eco-sensitive features:
- Designed to meet stringent hurricane and earthquake building requirements.
- Reinforced structural concrete foundations, floor slabs, columns and beams.
- Concrete filled and steel reinforced concrete block walls.
- Both 110v and 220v electricity.
- Solar water heater with electric back up.
- Rain water harvesting to individual villa underground water storage tanks.
- Generously sized private swimming pool for each villa.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms.
- Ventilated ceiling in the living area and terrace providing natural isolation from the heat.